American Association of University Women, Aurora Branch/AAUW
The AAUW Aurora, Colorado Branch Scholarships will be awarded to students who have a permanent mailing address in Aurora, Colorado, and are currently enrolled or plan to enroll at an accredited Colorado college or university. The scholarship will be applied to the recipient’s tuition and/or fees for the 2021-2022 academic year.
• Award amount: at least four scholarships of $2,000 or more each are available
• Must attend, or plan to attend, a fully-accredited Colorado college or university
• Degree of study must be undergraduate
• Must be at least a sophomore or junior in college for scholarship to take effect your junior or senior year
• Must enroll a minimum of 6 credits to fulltime per semester in a college program
• Must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
• Must have an Aurora, Colorado, permanent mailing address even though you may currently have a campus address
Applications are available from the financial aid office at your college or university; contacting the AAUW Aurora, CO, web site aurora-co.aauw.net; or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information or questions call Betty Anne Budy at 303-841-4395 or Jeannie Miller at 303-870-3553. The deadline for applications is April 21, 2021. Recipients will be selected by May 12, 2021.
Please mail in one large envelope to the following name and address:
(1) completed application
(2) your personal essay
(3) three letters of recommendation – two from your college academic program and one additional reference from an employer or your volunteer organization
(4) unofficial transcript(s)
(5) a chronological list of colleges/universities you attended
Aurora Branch AAUW
Betty Anne Budy
AAUW Scholarship Committee
23748 E Clifton Place, Aurora CO 80016
Or email all of the above documents to email@example.com.
For additional information on American Association of University Women (AAUW) please contact