Fields Wolf Scholarship
1. A member of the Key Communities (use Key attributes to identify: Key Academic Community, Key Explore Community, Key Service Community, Key Health Professions Community, Key Civic Community, and Key Culture, Communication and Sport Community)
2. Enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree seeking program
3. In Good Academic Standing (2.0 or better)
4. Demonstrated Financial Need
5. Graduates of the following high schools only: Smoky Hill High School, Air Academy High School, Hinkley, Rangeview, Gateway, Aurora Central.
6. Contributions to the community through participation in athletics, community service, projects, service to others.
7. The scholarship will be revoked if the recipient is charged with use and/or possession of drugs.
- Office of Financial Aid
- Supplemental Questions
- Why is earning a college degree important to you? How have you demonstrated committment to those aspirations prior to coming to CSU? Since coming to CSU?
- Tell us about a time you have taken a stand; why you took that stand; and why it was difficult.
- Based on what you know of Javad Marshall Fields and Vivian Wolfe (from your email invitation, from the website referred to in the email, or any other information), tell us why you would make an excellent representative of the scholarship.