Advanced Energy's STEM Diversity Scholarship
Advanced Energy’s STEM Diversity Scholarship is open to all gender-diverse and racially diverse students studying engineering (electrical, computer, or mechanical), physics, or material science.
ALL eligible applicants will be at least one year from graduation, allowing them to participate in a one semester or summer full-time internship
• Undergraduate students (rising sophomores or juniors)
• Masters’ students (first year of study)
• Ph.D. students (first or second year of study)
3.25 or better GPA must be maintained
Preferred Areas of Study
- Mechanical or electronics packaging
- Power electronics design
- Radio frequency electronics
- Systems design
- Signal processing
- Control systems
- Plasma physics
- Material science / thin film processing
- Thermal management
1. Complete an online application.
2. One recommendation letter either from a professor of a science, technology, engineering, or lab course taken or from a previous supervisor/manager, coach, or mentor of the applicant.
3. Write a short personal essay (max 500 words) detailing what influenced your decision to pursue an education and career in engineering and what specifically interests you most in Advanced Energy’s technology.
4. Updated resume.