4TH STONE SCHOLARSHIP
1) Full-time undergraduate enrolled at Colorado State University 2) any College 3) Any major 4) Minimum 2.5 GPA 5) Financial need 6) Recipient has been in the foster care system at any time (e.g., foster home, group home, or placed with a relative by court order etc.) (May be renewable for up to 4 years if recipient continues to meet criteria of Satisfactory completion of 24 credits per year (fall and spring terms) and maintain an overall GPA of 2.5)
- Student Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have personal experience in one or more of the following: foster care (e.g. group home, kinship care, or foster home)?
- If "Yes," please briefly describe your experience and complete the remaining questions to be considered for the 4th Stone Scholarship. (Limit response to 250 - 500 words).
- Have you previously applied for the 4th Stone Award?
- I will meet with an FSP peer or staff mentor 8 times during the academic year (4 fall, 4 spring).
- I will make every effort to attend the Donor Luncheon in the fall term.