WALTER SCOTT, JR. UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
1) Full time undergraduate enrolled in the Walter Scott, Jr. College of Engineering at Colorado State University 2) Colorado resident 3) Qualify for and receive CSU’s Green & Gold Scholarship 4) U.S. citizen or legal resident (Should the University award a scholarship to an out-of-state student, the out-of-state Scott Scholar should not be expected to pay more toward their cost of attendance at the University than a Scott Scholar residing in Colorado.)
The scholarship will be renewable as long as student recipients:
1. Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 for the academic year the scholarship is received,
2. Maintain continuous enrollment in an engineering program,
3. Maintain satisfactory progress toward degree completion in engineering,
4. Actively participate in Scott Scholars program activities, seminar and enrichment experiences.
5. To retain the scholarship at the $22,000 annual award level, recipients must continue to live in university housing (CSU dormitories, apartments, or fraternity/sorority housing) each year. If a recipient chooses to live off campus, the scholarship will be reduced to a $15,000 annual award. For both situations, recipients will continue to receive the CSU Green & Gold scholarship.
6. Student recipients may receive the scholarship for up to four years, except for students in the Biomedical Engineering program who may receive the award for up to five years.
- Scott College of Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- (500 words or less) The values promoted by the Walter Scott Jr. Undergraduate Scholarship are leadership, excellence, and citizenship. Please describe how these values are consistent with your values, your accomplishments to date and your future goals.
- This scholarship opportunity is by invitation only. Please enter the code printed on your invitation letter.