HWWC Scholarship

*Must be a female resident of Weld County.
*Must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
*Must be a non-traditional, under graduate student, 25 years of age or older.
*Must be working toward completion of a 2 or 4-year degree or vocational certificate program, at an accredited institution of higher learning in the State of Colorado.
*See website for addtional instuctions.
*HWWC Scholarship fund is a component fund of the Community Foundation serving Greeley and Weld County, Mailing address (Scholarship Committee P.O. Box , Greeley, CO 80632) 2425 35th Ave., Suite 201, Greeley, CO 80634 or by phone at 970-304-9970.