Hispanic Scholarship Fund

*Be of Hispanic heritage (one parent fully Hispanic or each parent half Hispanic)
*Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired)
*Must apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
*Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
*Download the application materials at www.hsf.net
*Be pursuing or plan to pursuing your first undergraduate degree.
*Scholarship deadlines on website.