KEITH M. MISER ASCSU STUDENT LEADER SCHOLARSHIP
1) Enrolled as a full-time student and active in ASCSU while meeting current ASCSU minimum GPA guidelines and avoiding any University probationary standings 2) Have completed one year of active service to ASCSU and maintain an active status for the year the scholarship is awarded 3) Demonstrate financial need as established by the Office of Student Financial Services of CSU 4) Demonstrate a commitment to service, leadership, and academic excellence
- Student Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- By the end of this academic year, will you have completed one year of active service to Associated Students of Colorado State University (ASCSU) and will you maintain an active status with ASCSU in the upcoming year?
- Describe completed service to ASCSU (titles, committees, etc., including dates served).
- Describe current service to ASCSU.
- Share how ASCSU has impacted your perspective of leadership and integrity.
- Share experiences that demonstrate your commitment to service.
- How have your involvements complemented your ability to achieve academically at CSU?
- How would this award assist you in achieving your goals?
- Please upload a current resume.
- Show 3 more