GIL GUTIERREZ MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
1) Full-time undergraduate student 2) Any major any college 3) Financial need as established by the Office of Financial Aid of CSU 4) Maintain overall 2.5 GPA 5) Consideration given to students who have contributed to the advancement of their communities through involvement in programs, clubs, organizations and/or student government and who contribute to an inclusive, diverse campus 6) Consideration also given to those who are First Generation students whose biological or adoptive parents have not received a bachelor’s degree 7) Agree to uphold the CSU Principles of Community
- Student Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your identities and experiences and explain how they contribute to a diverse campus community.
- Describe your involvement at CSU and in your community. How has your involvement contributed to your communities? What skills have you developed as a result of your involvement?
- Gil Gutierrez was a champion for youth involvement, encouraged leadership, and enjoyed mentoring students. How do you see yourself carrying forward his legacy?
- Please provide the name and email address of an individual other than a relative who knows you well and can provide a letter of recommendation for you addressing your academic achievement, leadership qualities, service/community involvement, motivation/dedication, and potential for future contributions towards your goals and chosen field.