REISHER SCHOLARSHIP for CONTINUING STUDENTS
Reisher Scholarship MissionThe Reisher Scholars Program awards scholarships to Colorado students based upon demonstrated financial need and academic merit. The program seeks to help promising Colorado students earn their undergraduate degrees without incurring additional educational debt. The Reisher Scholars Program is unique in that it focuses on rising college sophomores and transfer students from community colleges who have already demonstrated academic and leadership potential as undergraduates. For more information about The Reisher Family, The Reisher Scholarship, and The Denver Foundation, please visit The Denver Foundation.For more information about the Reisher Scholars program at CSU, visit Reisher Scholars
Before applying, please review the following requirements:
- Applicants must be classified by CSU as a Colorado resident
- Applicants must be a first-year CSU student who will be a “sophomore” with 24-54 completed credits by the following Fall semester
- Applicants must have demonstrated financial need as determined by the FAFSA and CSU
- Applicants must have a plan to graduate within three years of receiving scholarship
- Applicants must have (and maintain) a 3.0 cumulative GPA
If you do not meet one or more of the requirements listed above, your application may not be considered for the Reisher Scholarship
- Student Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Reisher scholars are academically driven and required to maintain a 3.0 GPA. What motivates you to succeed academically? What strategies do you use to achieve academic success?
- Reisher has a close-knit and diverse community of students. How would you contribute to the Reisher community? What do you hope to gain from the Reisher community?
- Reisher values strong moral character among its scholars. What are your values? How do you exhibit these values in your life?