GLENN GRISE MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
1) Fostering Success Program participant 3) Any College 4) Any Major
- Student Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Fostering Success Program participant?
- Why should you receive a scholarship? State what obstacles that receiving a scholarship would help you to overcome and how you plan to be an asset to Colorado State University. (Limit response to 250 - 500 words.)
- How have your experiences motivated you to pursue a degree from Colorado State University? (Limit response to 250 - 500 words.)
- To meet minimum program participation requirements of the Glenn Grise Memorial Scholarship, I understand that I must: 1. meet with a peer or staff mentor 8 times during the academic year (4 fall, 4 spring) 2. attend the Donor Luncheon