WELLS BEKINS BEEF CATTLE SCHOLARSHIP
1) Be a full-time third or fourth year student enrolled in the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Program, with a demonstrated interest in and intent to provide veterinary service to the beef cattle industry – this criteria includes DVM students seeking general large animal or rural mixed (small and large) animal careers with beef cattle activity 2) Be in good academic standing 3) Preference may be given to students who demonstrate financial need, as established by the Office of Student Financial Services of CSU
- College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a current second or third year student enrolled in the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine program with an interest in providing veterinary service to the beef and cattle industry? (This includes DVM students seeking general large animal or rural mixed career with cattle activity.)
- Describe your future goals and ambitions in the veterinary industry (500 words or less).
- Describe any financial challenges that you encountered prior to and/or during veterinary school.