2nd LT. DONALD D. BROOKS, JR. MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
1) Full-time undergraduate junior or senior enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in any major 2) Attained class status of junior or senior 3) Demonstrate financial need as established by the Office of Financial Aid OR demonstrate special academic achievement 4) Qualify as a Marine Officer selectee under the Platoon Leader Corps Program 5) If there are no eligible recipients who are in the Platoon Leader Corps (PLC) program, recipient shall be a student veteran who has served honorably in the Marine Corps or is an Active member of the Marine Corps Reserves. 6) If there are no eligible recipients who are members of the PLC program, a Veteran who served honorably in the Marine Corps or is an Active member of the Marine Corps Reserves, then consideration shall be given to an Army or Air Force Cadet enrolled at CSU, who will be a Commissioned Officer upon graduation
- ALVS Scholarships, Student Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Marine Officer selectee under the PLC (Platoon Leader Corps) program?
- Are you a cadet with a rated officer allocation (e.g. pilot, combat systems officer, air battle manager, remote pilot aircraft)?
- Are you contracted to commission through CSU ROTC?
- Are you currently an ROTC cadet?
- If yes, select branch.