CARY GRIFFIN AND TOM SUBER PUBLIC RELATIONS SCHOLARSHIP
1) Full-time undergraduate students enrolled in the Journalism and Media Communications Department in the College of Liberal Arts 2) Write a short response about social responsibility and the impact on the field of Public Relations 3) Maintain an overall 3.0 GPA 4) Preference shall be given to Colorado residents 5) Preference shall be given to first generation college students 6) Preference shall also be given to juniors and seniors with a declared major in public relations (Scholarship may be renewable if the student reapplies, continues to meet all criteria and is selected by the scholarship committee)
- College of Liberal Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- Write a statement of career purpose (250 words) that demonstrates a stated commitment to social responsibility in the field of Public Relations.
- Are you a member of the Public Relations Student Society of America?
- Do you intend to enroll full-time in the coming academic year?
- Have or will you complete a public relations-focused internship?
- Have you completed demonstrated coursework and/or projects in Public Relations, or a combination of Public Relations, Advertising, and Marketing?