DEVON ARNOLD MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
1) Full-time junior or senior undergraduate student majoring in Mechanical Engineering 2) Demonstrate involvement in extra-curricular activities 3) Maintain a minimum overall 2.75 GPA or higher 4) Preference shall be given to students who are involved with a fraternity or sorority organization; are outdoors and/or sports enthusiasts, especially fly fishing; and demonstrate financial need as established by the Office of Student Financial Services of CSU (Scholarship may be renewable if the recipient(s) reapplies and continues to meet all required criteria)
- Scott College of Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you involved in a fraternity or sorority organization? Please list.
- Briefly share your interests as they relate to the outdoors and/or fly fishing.
- Briefly share your interests as they relate to sports.
- What things in life are most important to you?
- Why did you select Mechanical Engineering for your major?
- What activities do you enjoy?
- What drives or motivates you?
- Show 2 more