Coover Law Firm Working for Education Scholarship
In order to qualify for the Coover Law Firm Working for Education Scholarship, you must:
- Be attending an accredited college or university full-time
- Work at least 20 hours per week
- Have at least a 2.8 GPA
Please submit a 500 to 1,000 word essay on ONE of the following topics:
- How does working while attending college affect your studying and social priorities?
- Besides an income, what benefits do you believe working while in college provide?
- How can colleges and universities create a supportive campus culture for working students?