1) Full-time undergraduate student 2) Any college, any major, any class level 3) Overall 2.8 – 3.5 GPA 4) Must work 15 or more hours per week, place of employment is not specific 5) Originally from one of the ‘Four Corners’ states – Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona or Utah (Scholarship is renewable)
- Annual Giving, Student Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you originally from one of the 'Four Corners' states - Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona or Utah?
- Do you work 15 hours per week or more?
- If yes to the two questions above, write a 500 word essay explaining why you would be the best recipient for the C.A.M. Scholarship and how you will exercise and demonstrate financial responsibility as a student and after you graduate. (Limit response to 500 words.) (Enter N/A if not applicable.)
- Provide a letter of recommendation from your employer by March 1.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from someone who is not a relative (e.g., professor, advisor, volunteer or organization supervisor, etc.), by March 1.