Choose a relevant topic and write an essay that is at least 1,500 words long. The topics for the essay may be the following:
- Can devices in a classroom and clouds fuel digital education revolution?
- What is under the bonnet of education digital transformation?
Email your signed essay with your full name, university name, and your address to email@example.com before the end of the current application period. One person can send only one entry.
Here are a few things that our judges love to see in essays:
- Take the initiative and write the essay on the topic you think may be interesting and useful.
- Write an evidence-based essay.
- Writing about a personal experience can give you an edge over the competitors.
- Make sure your essay is original, succinct, and gives a clear, logical message.
- If you think an infographic or video will go well with your essay, use it by all means.