The Sleeklens Academic Scholarship Program
The Application Process
In order to apply for and be considered for the Sleeklens 2016 Academic Scholarship, please complete all of the following steps:
1. Write an essay following the instructions provided below and send it to email@example.com
2. Fill out the application form on website and submit it
3. Your application should be received no later than 11:59 PM EST, March 31, 2016
Award Conditions: There will be three winners every year, but a student can only win once
Award Eligibility: To qualify for the scholarship, you must be an Undergraduate, a Graduate, or a High School senior with a legitimate acceptance letter from an accredited University or College
In order to qualify for the Sleeklens Academic Scholarship, the applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Either be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited University or College or be able to present a legitimate letter of acceptance from an accredited University or College.
2. Has either an identity card, identification number or any other type of legal document that is provided by their institution of choice
3. The final decision regarding the winners will be made by Sleeklens. That decision will be final and will not be open to appeal
4. The information of the winners will be thoroughly checked and verified before any payments are processed. Should there be any false information submitted, the whole application will be disqualified
5. Each student can only apply once per year. Previous winners must not apply as their applications will be disqualified immediately
Application Requirements: Write an essay according to the instructions provided below and send it to Scholarships at Sleeklens.com
Eligible Nationalities: The Sleeklens Academic Scholarship Program is open to people of all nationalities
Note: The University/Academic Institution of your choice must be recognized and accredited by the highest relevant academic bodies in your country.
Write an essay that is between 1000 and 1600 words as per the following instructions.
Students use social media and the internet in all kinds of ways, from keeping in touch with their friends to researching for and submitting assignments. One of the least thought about uses of social media is leveraging it to get a job after college. Discuss some of the ways that you could use social media to get a job after college. What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using social media to get a job after college?
Before submitting your application, please make sure you have provided all the necessary information. Any essay that is deemed incomplete or has grammatical, punctuation or any kind of structural errors will be disqualified.
Individual students can apply only once per year. If a single student/applicant is found to have applied more than once, all applications for that student will be disqualified.
Successful Application Confirmation
If all the information provided in your application is correct, you will rceive a confirmation email from us within 7 working days of submitting your application. Please note that any applications received after the deadline of 11:59 PM EST, March 31 2016 will not be considered.
If you have any questions regarding our scholarship, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on our email firstname.lastname@example.org .